WHERE: Tours begin at Heritage Park (36 E. Twohig) across from the Cactus Hotel.
WHEN: All times at dates listed below
DO I NEED A RESERVATION/TICKET?: Yes! Purchase tickets by calling our office at 325-726-4125, M-F 10 am - 4 pm.
HOW MUCH IS IT?: $12 per person, all ages.
Please note, Ghost Walks do NOT begin at Be Theatre this year due to the run of our current show, Young Frankenstein. Ghost Walks begin at Heritage Park across from the Cactus Hotel!
There will not be anyone to take phone calls for questions the night of the event since we are running a show at our black box. Your tour guide can answer questions!
HOW IT WORKS:
Tour guides cannot check messages at Be Theatre. If you are late, you will need to find the tour along the downtown San Angelo walkways. Tour guides will not wait on patrons who are late to the tour. All tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets MUST be pre-purchased on the website or by calling 325-716-4125. Our tour guides will not be carrying a credit card reader or have cash on them, so if you walk up, you must have exact change. ($12 per walk) If it is sold out, you may not be able to stay for the tour. Each guide uses their own discretion for adding patrons after it is sold out. For the safety of our tour guides and all guests, pre-purchasing tickets online is STRONGLY encouraged.
- Bring your printed ticket with you.
- We will not tolerate drunk or obnoxious patrons. If you are unruly or disrespectful due to intoxication, you will be asked to leave.
- Ghost Walks are full of creepy stories. Some are gruesome in detail. It is for all ages, but you know your child best! If they get scared easily, this is not the activity for them.
- The tours are 1-1.5 hours and they are all on foot. If you or your companions are not able to walk long distances, this is not a good activity. There are very few places to sit down along the way and we will not be stopping tours to rest. (Please consider coming to see Young Frankenstein at the theatre instead!)